The Bucket List. Maybe it’s cliche. Maybe it’s cheesy or old fashion. But one thing it is for sure, is a great way to make you travel goals. I think every traveler should have a bucket list, of all the places they want to see and do.
My list is way too big to put onto one post, so here I will just add the best ones. Maybe I wont get to them all this year, but you never know. Last year was huge for crossing things off the list. This year, Will be even better!
1. Visit Palau. I love Islands. I love scuba diving and snorkeling. I love the ocean. Palau will be on the top of my list until I finally get there!
2. Tiger’s nest Monastery in Bhutan. An awesome monastery, far off the beaten track… What’s not to love??
3. Island hop around the South Pacific. Micronesia, Fiji, Vanuatu, Tonga, Samoa and more. These really don’t need an explanation.
4. Stand on Great Wall of China. Another one that needs no introduction!
5. See Terra Cotta Warriors in China. 8,000 soldiers, 130 chariots with 520 horses and 150 cavalry horses buried with the Chinese Emperor in 210–209 BC. I need to see this.
6. Get Bamboo tattoos in Asia
7. Backpack the silk route, part or whole. The historical old route from China to turkey. This would be one hell of an adventure.
8. Stone Forests in China
9. Smoke a cigar in Cuba
10. Ride a camel
11. Ride an elephant
12. Dive Sipadan on Borneo.
13. Eat sushi in Japan
14. Visit Korean DMZ
15. Visit 100 countries or more. (currently 51)
16. Visit Tasmania
17. Swim with whales
18. See Kama Sutra temples in India
19. Visit Seychelles and Mauritius
20. Drink a pint of Guinness in Dublin on St. Paddies day
21. Visit Antarctica
22. Swim with a mola mola and nautilus
23. Get dive master certified
24. See Everest
25. Visit Maldives
26. Set foot in all 7 continents. (now 6)
27. Cruise Halong Bay
28. See Giants Causeway in Ireland
29. See Thousand Pagotas plain in Burma
30. Angkor Wat
31. Plitciv Lakes in Croatia
32. Canoe the Palawan underground river in Philippines
32. Sacotra Islands, Yemen
33. Tanah lot in Bali
34. Spotted Lakes in Canada
35. Kutna Hora Bone Church in Czech
36. Hill of Crosses in Lithuania
37. Blood Pools in Japan
38. Preacher’s Pulpit in Norway
39. Lord Howe Islands, Australia
40. Irish cliffs of Moher
41. Meteora monastery Greece
I might add things to this list along the way as other backpackers point out cool things I should see. Also, you should leave comments telling me of cool places that aren’t on here, that maybe I don’t know about! I might even take you’re suggestion and run with it!