Cowork ATX is looking for a dedicated freelance sales manager to help us build relationships with coworking spaces across Austin, Texas.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing a small sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
We are looking for a high-performing freelance sales manager to help us meet our coworking space acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing the relationships with coworking spaces, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting coworking space relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
About Cowork ATX
Cowork ATX is a hyper-local coworking space directory located in Austin, Texas. We connect freelancers and remote workers with coworking spaces that meet their specific needs.
Founded in 2016, the company is working to promote and expand the coworking community in Austin. We bring together a fractured market, giving every coworking space the opportunity to reach their ideal members.